// // //

Friday, July 26, 2013

Thanks...

This is a great idea passed on by Kristen Gill! I love the way it looks with the cut out letters. I used my Cricut to cut the letters for this card and French Foliage Stamp Set. The paper is from the new Mini - called Sweater Weather 132184. It is gorgeous paper and super cool for Fall accented by the new Chevron ribbon.



I simply love this technique and plan on a making more! Sorry the pictures aren't real clear but hopefully you get the idea. I am to so loving lining the envelope with matching paper! It just adds so much to your personal greeting card. Thanks for stopping by.

Sorry for so few posts this week but I have had an upper respiratory infection that set me back a few days but am on the mend!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: