// // //

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

4 oz. Cup Creation

After seeing Becky Roberts' 4 oz. Christmas cups, I ordered some and they finally came today. Too late for Christmas but lots of other uses. I had so much fun creating this little gift. You can fill the cups with anything and they make a wonderful gift. Oh I used the twine from the NEW Occasions Mini available January 3. I lined the straws with matching DSP.

CLICK HERE to get the instructions for the carrier and place to order!


 I made the one below with a cut from Silhouette. Same idea just no lids but it did make a great gift for the newspaper carrier. I filled the cups with Twizzlers and a candy cane and placed it all in a gusseted cello bag (by the way, SU has them on sale in the Clearance Rack section). Look for more of these to come.


Too cute not to try!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: