// // //

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Misc...

Today I have a few things I was working on and thought I'd share. Most are from looking through Pinterest. That place is addictive.

First is a Ninja turtle card. My grandson was a Ninja turtle for Halloween and he will love this card.


Next is an ornament I made using scraps of Designer Paper! (curl and stuff)


Next is the last Peppermint Plate I made using a lined 9" round cake pan. Line it with Parchment paper and bake at 250 degrees until melted! Great conversation piece. You can serve cookies, candy, etc on it and not to worry about getting it back.


Last but not least, I stamped these two SU muslin bags. I need to practice that one. They weren't as dark as I would have liked but they do make neat little gift bags.


Enjoy your day. Here in central Virginia it is going to be warm and sunny!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: