// // //

Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Laughter Card

I saw this card on Jana M's blog (Click Here for Complete Instructions) It is such a neat idea. The finished card fits a 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 square envelope. I used Stampin' Up's Designer Paper - Flowers for you; the brad is from the SU Build-A-Brad kit. I used stickles on the flower. TWO mistakes I made and am passing them on to you so you won't do the same... 1- Use cardstock. I used Designer Paper and you really need the heavier paper to stand up. 2- Don't put a flower or brad on the tip top as heavy as I did; it weights down the card. The saying 'Live each day with LAUGHTER' is a little light so you can't see it on the picture very well. The ovals were cut with Cuttlebug and Nestabilities! It was a fun and different kind of card. Thanks Jana for your fresh idea! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Nancy, You're off to a GREAT start on your blog. Love your style in blogging and card design. Fabulous! I'll be back to visit you many times!

I like to feature new bloggers on my blog. I had so many people help me out when I first start that this is my way of paying it forward!! If it's ok, let me know and I'll give you a spot on my blog! Would love my visitors to come your way and give you a proper welcome!