// // //

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Transparency Box

I worked on scrapbook pages today and this box. I am going to try and update and put more stuff on my Blog today so if you get more than one email that is why. I am not sure how it is sent if you just do updates. I also added a link to the post below for the tutorial making the DAHLIA flower from paper circles! Made this using one 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of transparency cut in 1/2. I embossed with the Cuttlebug embossing folder. I tried to get a better picture so you could see the embossing. Anyway, then I cut the cube using Tags, Bags & More (Cricut) to fit the top; cut the cube in 1/2 so you could open the lid like a regular box. Paper was Stampin Up retired Scrappin Kit as well as the stickers. I stickled the inside of the flowers. TFL & Happy Scrappin' Nancy

No comments: