// // //

Monday, April 20, 2009

Flip Album - Birthday

I made this Flip Album using less than 1/2 of the Best Ever Simply Scrappin' Kit from Stampin' Up. I love the kits. No worries on what type embellishments since it is loaded with stickers, sayings, borders, etc. I plan a class on this in June and the good thing about using the Scrappin' Kit, you can make two of these and STILL HAVE left-overs. We all love left-overs. What a great gift item... loads of room for journaling and pictures. Great for Mother's day filled with lots of happy memories! Just change the theme. I'm sorry I have not posted for a few days but my little kitty (she's seven) is in kidney failure and we are trying to nurse her back to health. I will keep you posted. We have to go back to the vet tomorrow or Wednesday and I can't get her to take the pills or eat so I am praying she is getting some nurishment from the little she is drinking. I have been able to make a few things and will try and keep up better. Until next time, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

2 comments:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Oh Nancy I am so sorry about your kitty. How immensely sad and disheartening for you. You might ask your vet to show you how to give her hydrating injections if thats appropriate. So hard to tell when kidneys are involved. Don't worry too much about the nutrition angle as most animals can survive surprising amounts of time with little food. Water is usually the more important factor. And perhaps the pills can be switched for injecttables? Once you learn it's not too hard to do on cats yourself.

You and your kitty are in my prayers. Amazing how the little fur faces wrap themselves around our hearts and souls isn't it?

Hugs and blessings wrapped in prayer - Jean

On a lighter note - I had to laugh when I saw my word verification was "potted" so many possibilities in that one aren't there. Told my English sister in law about that one and she couldn't stop laughing!

But then they have the phrase going potty that means something totally other than what we or a three year old would mean!

Cindy said...

Nancy, I love this scrapbook. You did such an amazing job and I love that scrap kit. You are making a good case for me to have to buy one! LOL I've been holding off, but love this project! TFS

I'm so sorry to hear this about your kitty. A good friend of mine is going through the same thing with her kitty and is taking to the vet for fluids twice a week. Please know that you and your kitty are in my thoughts and prayers. Please make her comfortable and feel loved.