// // //

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Golden Oldies

My friend, Brenda, left me this stamp set to use over the weekend and it is soooo cute! Love IT! This is my first attempt at 'people' (or as my granddaughter would say 'HUMANS') using Copics. I now am very sure it's practice, practice, practice. It also gave me a chance to use some paper I had precut for a stamp-a-stack 'cause I was over anxious and cut tooooo much. I put Spica glitter pens on the cupcake & party hat and topped it off with a pom-pom. I used 'To the Nines' DSP on the guy card and Walk in the Park for the lady card. Until next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

2 comments:

Cindy said...

These are really great cards, Nancy! I love the way you colored, used your spica glitter, and the pom pom is a terrific idea! Very cute...

Sue from Oregon said...

Looks good to me...I just got my first group of copics last night and haven't got to play with them yet! Can't wait!