// // //

Thursday, April 23, 2009

From the Desk of...

This was a template from Connie Stewart's Blog. This can be made from one sheet of paper but I decided to use two since it has been a while since I used Tango Tangerine or Pacific Point. This I stamped, colored and cut flowers from Dream a Little Hostess Level II set. The From the desk of... was printed from my computer! To fill the tray you cut about 50 sheets of typing paper in 1/4's. I did stamp the first 10 or so sheets with a saying but don't think I'm gonna do them all (LOL)... Also have not decided from 'which' desk so I left the oval blank to be filled in later. Have fun! Great gift for the office and I did make a smaller one for a post-it pad! Until next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I saw this on her blog and want to try it. Yours looks great! TFS