// // //

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bargello

Another technique card using Bargello! from Technique Junkies Newsletter. You are supposed to stamp a background on the colored strips BEFORE you cut and place ... Well I forgot to do that. Actually this is the 3rd time I have forgotten to do it so I just went with this one without a background. I used the Lexicon of Leaves stamp on a piece of homemade vellum and colored it from the back with the new SU InColors! The cardstock is Dusty Durango, Soft Suede & Crushed Curry! Until next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job. How do you make the home made vellum? I like it.
tonilea
jiffy1212@aol.com

MJ said...

These colors are my favorites of the new ones. So rich. Great card.

Leonie Schroder said...

another nice card - love the autumn tones .. and yes how do you make your own vellum?

Unknown said...

Loving the new in colors!! Great job on this card too!!