// // //

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mary Jo's Challenge 73

I am not sure I did this challenge right but anyway I love the new paper and am really lovin' the new circle scissors. They are so easy to use! Hope you like the lion from Glenda Mallot's post on Beate's Message Board. He is soooo cute. TFL CORRECTION! First - This was Challenge #74 Secondly, I CASED the lion from Glenda 'Mollet' not Mollot! My bad, because I know a gal named Mollot! Sorry Glenda and her blog can be visited CLICK HERE. She is a very talented and nice person! Until next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Nancy, this card is so much fun! I love the punched lion. You did a great job on him. Don't you love that paper? I see some animals not on the stamp set, so hope they'll come out with another set to go with it. Anyway, love the card and glad to hear the circle scissors are great too!

MJ said...

Whoops, I accidentally posted this on the wrong card, DUH! OMG! Woozers, this is awesome. I can not believe how cute this card is.Thanks so much for playing along!

Unknown said...

OMG!!! I just love this card and that lion is the best!!!

Leonie Schroder said...

this is too cute ... great use of the punches ;)