// // //

Monday, June 1, 2009

Still Cleaning...

Again I was cleaning my craft table and found these two 'poor' end slices of a brayered project I did long time ago so I decided to finish them up and share with you. I don't even remember what colors I used then. The brayer queen, Michelle Zindorf, is coming to Lynchburg VA - August 14 & 15 and I can't wait. I know she has alot to offer and there are only 7 spots left. If you are interesting in coming, please email her directly, mzindorf@aim.com, for all the details! Thanks for stopping by, Until next time, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

3 comments:

Leonie Schroder said...

poor??? youre kidding me right?? I think they are both great! Wish I was close enough to come with you! Lovely cards Nancy

MJ said...

I love the first one it is so serene feeling. Great job.

Unknown said...

These are just beautiful!!! I love both of them!!