// // //

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sick as a Dog

Boy can I relate to him! It is terribly hot here and will continue to be for a few days! So staying in is the key! Anyway I made this using Kim Score's instructions. Ain't he soooo cute? I used creamy Caramel for his body and Old Olive CS for card and matting. The other apron I made just for fun! They are really cute too. Would also make a great bottle apron for wine or lotion! Put the greeting in the pocket... Ahhhhh another IDEA! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

3 comments:

Cindy said...

That doggie is just adorable! I love the punched hearts on his feet.

Michelle said...

I LOVE YOUR PUNCHED DOGGIE!!!! ALL OF YOUR STUFF LATELY (READ: ALWAYS) IS GREAT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK......

sam said...

This is the cutest get well card I have ever seen. Thanks for doing it for me.