// // //

Friday, July 23, 2010

Two More Pages

Here are two more pages. I said I was not going to work on it today and do other things but I was so upset when I found out Stampin' Up was closed yesterday and I put in a 2 day order and now it's gonna be three days and I really needed the stuff... O well next time I'll pay more attention. I know June is Wedding month but it's Father's Day too and then my DH informed me I did the dates backwards when you have to overlap them. I explained to him this is the prototype so will correct that the next go round. O well good thing this is FUN, huh? I'm just having a really BAD day but am sure someone else's is worse! What a thought? It's like the saying goes, fix what you can and accept the rest! Oh yes to top it off, got up early this am to surf and the internet was DOWN again! Seventh time this month - ain't the magic of 'N' great? Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: