// // //

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Andrea's Monday Challenge

Andrea Walford challenges you to do a MAKEover Monday is brought to you by Andrea Walford & her Paper Crafter's Library. Each week she posts a project from which you take your inspiration and develop a project of your own. You make a project from your own stash based on the creation she posts!
This week's project is a Wine Bottle Tag made by Sharon Harnist for Ellen Hutson’s The CLASSroom blog. I made mine using Stampin' Up's Letters to Santa MDS download. The base is Old Olive with a touch of Real Red.
What a fun project and I love the challenge!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Love your use of SU's DP - I have been wondering how to use that particular image since I rarely do much scrap booking - I'm more of a card maker. Thanks for the great idea!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I just love what you did with this challenge.

Katherine said...

I love this project - congrats on winning that challenge!