// // //

Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween Layout

It's been a long time since I did a packing tape transfer but the Trick or Treat turned out great! I used MDS to make the words and then used the packing tape method to add it to my page.
This is the layout we made at my Scrapbooking Club meeting last week and I had just the right amount of pictures to use on it. The kids went from church to a local nursing home to show off their costumes and bring some smiles to the residents. They handed out flowers to the patients and had a great time.
Packing tape method: Print your graphic or letters on a regular piece of computer paper using a laser printer (inkjets do not work). Run a piece of packing tape over top and soak in warm water for a few minutes and peel the paper off. The words or graphic stays put on the tape and when it dries, the tape is sticky again! Easy, peasy! (Remember packing tape is only 2" wide)
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: