// // //

Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Jingle Album

WOW this is the kit that I won from Sunny Stampin' Inc (Andrea Walford) and the Paper Crafter's Library. I participated in the Makeover Monday a few weeks ago. Life just caught up with me and I was just able to complete the project. I was so honored and excited to win such a great prize!
I must tell you - The instructions were SUPERB and very EASY to follow. The kit was complete to make this great Christmas Album and believe me I will be making more for other occasions. I think this kit is still available on Andrea's website, so check it out! It is gorgeous and would make a great gift for ANYONE on your list!!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow and Gorgeous!!!!

Ret said...

Congrats, Nancy. So beautiful!!