// // //

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday

With my sister's illness and her care, my creativity has been on the back burner. I did try today to make some new things for your inspiration as well as mine! I hope you like them. Using the hostess sets (Stampin' Up)For a Friend & Friendship Blooms, I created this card. The ribbon was the inspiration for the colors. The blues are a little off but they blend OK. Ribbon is by Made for Retail. I did not have any background paper so I stamped the flower and flourish in Bravo Burgandy. I used Stickles (Craftersalley.com) for the candle on the saying. I also used a sea sponge to sponge over the confetti white paper; the saying is adhered with pop dots for dimension. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Don't you just love the versatility of this stamp set? It's great and what you've done here is adorable.