// // //

Friday, May 30, 2008

Song In My Heart

I have fallen in love with those Cuttlebug embossing folders. What a great card for the music lover! The die cuts are Cricut and the printed paper was from the $1. store. I made a matching envelope using the printed paper for the inside and embossing the flap on the envelope w/ the music embossing folder. Real Red, Black & Whisper White card stock are Stampin' Up. The mat was embossed at the top then a section at the bottom with the Dots embossing folder and I used my cutter to score several lines to define the sections. Pop-dots make the heart dimensional. I used my computer for the words and dotted ribbon for that final 'touch'! TIP: Use your inkjet printer to make your own rub on letters. Print it in REVERSE on a piece of acetate then use a popsicle stick or your bone folder to rub it on exactly where you want it! I love doing this in colors as well as black type! By the way Feedblitz was down yesterday for maintenance so if you missed my scheduled post, please check out my blog. Have a great day and... Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: