// // //

Monday, May 5, 2008

Six-Nugget Gift Box

I made this for my friend whose birthday is Thursday. She loves little handmade things. The box was made using Lovely Lilac CS and Flower's for You Designer Series. Finished it measures 3 x 2 3/4. BOTTOM: Cut 5 x 4 3/4 and score all the way around 1 inch; in the corner squares score diagonally and fold like an explosion box! I put a message in the bottom of the box and since I did not have any sticky address labels I cut 1" strips of the printed paper; ran thru the Xyron machine and put around each nugget. TOP: I made a few modifications on the Top piece so these are the correct measurements. Cut printed paper 4 5/8 x 4 3/8; score in 3/4 of an inch on each side; cut & glue to form the top. This makes the top a bit shorter than the bottom so you can see the color. (I did not do that in the picture so don't be confused) I took my 3/4 round punch and punched a small amount out of two sides of the box so you can get the lid off. Then the box just 'explodes' filled w/ nuggets! Decorate as you wish! and bringing it together w/ a pretty bow! VOILA' Cute little nugget box! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: