// // //

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bloomin' Beautiful

What a gorgeous stamp set? I colored this using the watercolor technique featured on Diana Gibbs blog. It was so easy and what great results. I used Shimmer White rather than watercolor paper and it worked fine. You do have to let it dry between adding color! The flower is matted with black and the printed paper is from the 6x6 hostess gift (More Mustard). The fallen flowers & bee are attached with dimensionals. Until next time, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love this stamp set and your card is beautiful!!! Love the coloring!!

I gave you an award on my blog, go check it out!!

Leonie Schroder said...

simply beautiful!! I love this set and love to watercolour - love this card

MJ said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous! Great job with the technique.