// // //

Monday, May 18, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award

I am so honored to receive this award from such a talented and creative lady, Pam at Stampin' for the Soul. It is given for showing great attitude and gratitude. I am most grateful for being able to pass on any inspiration and creativity! Thank you Pam! Be sure and click the link and check out Pam's creative blog! Now it’s my turn to share this fabulous and fun award with others who have visited my blog and shared their comments, great attitude, and gratitude I am awarding: Tammy Howell - Tarheel Stamper Cindy - Simple Cindy Crafts Eileen LeFevre - I have a bad case of Stampin' Fevre Julie Semones - Inkedujour Patricia Weitzel - Patricia Stamps Of course there are many more great comments left by others, far too many to list. Thank you to all the great blog commenters. I appreciate you! You make me smile! And now...the rules of the award! To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award: - Comment on this blog. - Copy the award and save to your computer, and then upload it to your blog. - Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude. - Link to your nominees within your blog post. - Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. - Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

3 comments:

Pam said...

You so deserved it, Nancy!

Cindy said...

Nancy, thank you so much! I really appreciate the award and am now going to work on mine. Big Hugs! Cindy

Julie S said...

Thanks so much Nancy!! sorry it took me a bit to get here!