// // //

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Watercolor Roses

I'm sure you have seen these everywhere so had to try it. You stamp the flower on Shimmer White (SU) then emboss in white. Spray the paper with water until it is soaked. Using reinkers and your blender pen drop a little ink on each petal mixing them. Let it dry and Voila' a beautiful rose. I used Summer Sun, Regal Rose & Pink Piroquette. The card is made using Regal Rose Cardstock matted with Summer Sun. Leaves are from the Big Shot leaf die. Certainly celery ribbon. They are so soft and real looking. They are mounted using large SU 'snot dots' but they still have the 3D effect. I saw a card similar to this on Eileen LeFevre's Blog. Until next post Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Nancy, those flowers are absolutely gorgeous! TFS!

MJ said...

Great job on this technique Nancy, isn't it so fun to watch. I love your color choices.

Leonie Schroder said...

simply stunning. I have seen lots of this technique but there are never 2 the same - love your colours

Pam said...

Great job with this technique, Nancy. Isn't it fun? I hope we have some new stamps in July that this will work with too!