// // //

Friday, May 28, 2010

My Digital Studio

With this GREAT Designer Paper download for your My Digital Studio, it is so easy to create fasy and beauiful cards. HP loves it (ink sales have skyrocketed LOL) Anyway, these were made on one sheet (cut into quarters) VOILA! 4 gorgeous cards. Patty Bennett has a super tutorial on how to create 4 fronts on one 8.5 x 11 sheet on her blog. I like some dimension but it is not necessary. After printing these I did go back to my file (which gratefully I can keep forever) and punched it up with some digital embellishments. On these cards I did add ribbon for Father's Day and buttons on the Thank you card. The nice thing is you can save your creations and use them over and over and edit, change and explore without ruining lots of papers. I also tried to use up some of my retiring papers! Hope you like these. Oh one other great feature besides quick and easy, these can be mailed without additional postage if you use MDS to add the embellishments! Another thing, I use the Export to JPG and then go to MS Word and open a new document with 0 (zero) margins so it prints with very little edging. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: