// // //

Friday, May 28, 2010

Stamp A Holics Challenge 124

This challenge is brought to you by Cynthia Stevenson, a Sketch Challenge - 10 minute card. Well it took a few minutes longer, but not much so I'm getting better for this card. Hopefully everyone gets the meaning of start to finish - journey! by the bikes. Anyway I used the Pedaling Past (120060 - 14.95) Stamp Set which is really cool! and the Travel Journal Designer Paper (117156 - $ 9.95) Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and Night of Navy. Happy to say those two colors are staying and won't retire from the Stampin' Up array of colors. I will link this post to Mr. Linky tomorrow AM when Carole' Anne posts the Challenge on her website. Now lets see what you can do, come play along. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

8 comments:

stampingmadly said...

Great card, Nancy. Good job with the sketch.

sandi maciver said...

oh Nancy, this is so cute, I love what you did with the challenge. I didn't buy this stamp set and you are so making me wish that I had....you little enabler you, tee hee.

Cynthia Stevenson said...

This is awesome. I love what you did with both the sketch and the stamp set!
Cynthia

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

look how creative this is!
whow I would of never thought of this stamp with this sketch
brilliant Nancy!
way to go!
you rock!

Lesley said...

Cute card Nancy! I have wanted to see this set in action! Looks great with that DSP!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

Mitzi Luttrull said...

Great card. It sports the vintage look. How long did it take you?

Becky Jensen said...

Cute way to use the bikes!

A Touch of SOL said...

GREAT CARD! What I wouldn't do to be on one of those bikes now and at the beach...