// // //

Saturday, May 29, 2010

S'mores... anyone?

I have seen this before on other blogs but can't remember where or who... so if you want credit, please email me and I will link to you. This was made to fit the 3 1/2 x 6 3/4 Small Open End Envelope from Stampin' Up and it is mailable... Chocolate Chip is the base, then Whisper white and next Creamy Caramel. I ran the 'graham cracker' thru the Big Shot using the square lattice emb. folder and then I ran it thru using the dot embossing folder which made the perfect impressions! The s'mores is from Under the Stars (retired-oops, I was wrong it is NOT retiring) and the words are computer generated. It is just a cute card. TIP: don't try to punch a three papers for the bite, the scallop circle will only punch one at a time. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: