// // //

Monday, May 17, 2010

New Sets

Mr. Brown (UPS) came early today so I had a chance to play with my new stamp sets from the Mini-Catalog. I used MDS to make the background for these two cards; Vintage Overlays and Presto Patterns. The first card is the Motorcycle on page 31 of the mini - 117657 - $8.95. Both cards have the words from In A Word Page 10 120057 - $9.95. There are so many neat stamps in the mini and can't wait till the new catty comes out! Anyway I used a piece of black shiney paper from a retired DSP but the white is from the Bridal Assortment in the big catty. I saw the idea for the hearts on another blog and I can't remember which one so I someone knows, let me know and I'll link to it. Different affects are made using different ribbons; Narrow grosgrain on the Wedding card and wide stripped on the Journey card. This is the first time I have used a brad around ribbon and the prongs did not break. LOL I am quitting for tonight! Been a busy crafting day... It's getting to be popcorn and Pepsi time and it the weather is rainy and in the 50's. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Shar W said...

These are cute cards- I really like the one with the hearts- different look, but a cool one :)
Thanks for sharing!

Shar W