// // //

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bookworm

This was inspired by a card done by Rebecca Buckland! It was so cute. I wish I had used a lighter background but he turned out ok. I used Stampin' Up's textured plate to get the texture in the book pages! The worm was done with Garden Green and 1 1/4 punches, 1" punch, 3/4 punch and the little one that is in the set of three for the bitty buttons. I added the apple using the 3/4 punch and a sliver of brown for the stem. Thanks for looking. Oh BTW Connie Babbert made a cute school card using the Punch Owl instead of the worm. I will try and get one posted in a day or so. Well I'm off to scrapbook! Have a great day and stay out of the heat. Until next time!Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

4 comments:

mustangkayla said...

This is adorable! Love that little worm!

Thanks for stopping by my blog during the Creative Cuts & More/Die Cut Diva Blog Hop!

Cindy said...

Cute, cute, cute Nancy!!!!

Shar W said...

Cute, but being a teacher, I think it is even cuter! Thanks for sharing!

Kay Miracle said...

Where can I get the supplies used to make this