// // //

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Stamp A Holics 134 Challenge

This Friday's 10 minute color challenge is brought to us by Cynthia Stevenson! Great Colors, Cynthia! I must admit I made this card a few weeks ago and as soon as I saw her challenge it came to mind. My DH had a heart attack Sunday night and this week has really been hectic and a little crazy around here so I did not get a chance to make another card. I do love that stamp and technique. This card took about 15 minutes to make and I think the punching took more time than anything! LOL I really do love these colors. Thanks for stopping by and I have the Challenge next week so stop by for another INSPIRATION! Oh and don't forget to go by Carole'Anne's blog for more Designer Team goodies and please join in. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Patricia Gessner said...

Nancy, I am sorry that your husband had a heart attack yesterday. He's in my prayers as are you.
Patricia

Darla Benson said...

Dear Nancy,

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband! Of course we understand. Family comes first. Your card is lovely. Who cares that it wasn't made for the challenge! Take care of yourself, too!