// // //

Friday, August 6, 2010

Challenge 130 - Stamp A Holics

Sandi MacIver, one of our fearless leaders sent the DT instructions for making this cute little box to use as our 3D project (30 minutes) today! Well admittedly this took longer than 30 minutes and I'll let you imagine! Don't you just love the box and the flowers are simply beautiful. Again I can't seem to find the lady that posted a video on these since I cleaned my desk off, I can't find that scrap of paper with her name! So ANYONE please email me and let me know so I can give her proper credit. I have seen these used in many ways and they look real! Thanks to Sharon Field here is the link: Valita's Fresh Folds I used the new Designer Paper - Woodland Walk for the box. Whisper White was used for the flowers and shaded with Garden Green ink. I will post the link as soon as I find it for the directions. SOOOO hop on over to Carole' Anne's blog to check out the other Design Team entries. We have had severe storms in our area and our electricity has been off since day before yesterday so I was about 300 emails behind so hopefully will catch up today. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Nancy, this is beautiful! I love the box and love the flower - hope you find the name so I can see the instructions ;) Nice job!

Mitzi Luttrull said...

Oh my gosh, Nancy! This is drop dead gorgeous! The inside of your box is beautiful, too. Please post the directions for the flowers when you find them. Great job on this challenge!

Unknown said...

All I can say is wow.

Vera

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

whow Nancy I simply LOVE love flowers and your box is TO DIE for!
you rocked this challenge as you always do!
he he it seems like we all took a little longer this week lol
have a good weekend
so proud to have you part of our team!

sandi maciver said...

Nancy, this is truly amazing, oh my goodness, Love the box, the paper, those flowers on top are over the top beautiful and what a great idea to add the little tab to open the box. I have to go and try these flowers, thanks so much for sharing

A Touch of SOL said...

WOW! nancy this is gorgeous...and green is my fave color...the flowers are exquisite...FA-BU

Cherie said...

Stunning! The flowers are beautiful! Please post directions when you find them! TKS!