// // //

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Another Miscellaneous Post...

The first card was a quick card I made using some scraps I found on my table to make the ornaments. The white mat was embossed using the Northern Flurry 120902 Embossing Folder and Merry Christmas is from Teeny Tiny Wishes 127802. That is one stamp set you will never give up! It is so versatile and has any sentiment you ever need. I cute the ornaments using the new Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies 127816.



The cute little note pad/pen holder makes a great little gift, nice hostess gift for your next hostess. It fits in your purse and who doesn't need a piece of paper on occasion. The mat is retired paper but the base is Marina Mist and I used the From the Heart 126557 stamp set for the sentiment and Labels Collection Framelits 125598 to cut the mat!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: