// // //

Monday, September 3, 2012

Clothespin Wreath

The clothespins were from the $ store (bless them)...Anyway I used an 8" embroidery hoop as the base and hot glued the pins to it. These are not as easy to do as they look. If you try one, be sure and start where you are going to add the decoration because they don't end up perfectly even (or at least mine didn't!)


I used Snow Festival Designer Paper 126908; the bow from the 1/4" Sweater Trim (129938, 12838, 129937) I added ornaments from the Ornament Keepsake Bundle 129950. Stampin' Up has combined some framelits with the matching stamp set for a savings to YOU! SU now has tulle ribbon so I could 'beef' up the bow with some of that (next time I order LOL).

I like this wreath because it is flat and will fit nicely between a storm door and the main door (no bulk). Hope you like it and give it a try! Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: