// // //

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Double Duty

This neat treat box was made putting two Petite Purse die cuts 125606 together. I cut one from the Orchard Harvest Designer Paper and one from More Mustard then I filled it with M&M's after punching the hole and putting a piece of acetate inside. The leaves were die cut using Autumn Harvest 127812 die.

I used the new Stampin' Up Silicon Mat 127853 on Page 31 from the Occasions Mini to put a dollop of hot glue and assemble the leaves and button. It makes it so easy to assemble your own decorations and then lift it off the sheet and place on your project. Check it out!

Would this not be a great place card for your Thanksgiving Dinner. Just put the name on the tag instead of a greeting! Of course M&M's are good for any occasion! Great gift item too!



I also made a little tag today that can go on a card or scrapbook page so I thought I would share that with you too. I worked on lots more things today and I will share with you later! 

Hope you have and are having a great holiday weekend!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: