// // //

Friday, September 14, 2012

Bingo Bits

Goodness I did not realize it had been so long since I last posted! Better keep up ...

I made this quick card today using Spooky Bingo Bits 123946 and I KNOW, I  K-N-O-W retired Halloween Designer Paper! I just can't seem to let it go. I used the Postage Stamp Punch 122344 and the 1" square punch 124094; sentiment - Hand Penned Holidays (oops, retired too) 124312!



I will admit I am not much on Halloween so I don't like to get too much of the paper to use BUT this year at least we can buy some for My Digital Studio and use it 'forever'!

Right now I am having issues with my internet service! Had to switch to US Cellular and it 'stinks'! I get speeds a little above dial-up... and it is really hard to upload or download anything! Only 22 more months and I can get something else. LOL

See you next post...

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: