// // //

Monday, December 22, 2008

Cuttlebug Embossing Folders

Well this was quite a weekend. My dd came up and 3 of my beautiful grandchildren and of course we 'crafted'! She has an online store, craftersalley.com, and she brought some new stuff and naturally we had to 'play'! The first two cards we made using the new Cuttlebug embossing folder, Everyday greetings. It has the folder as well as a die w/ various everyday greetings! Nice addition to your embossing folder collection. The first card was made using new Core'dinations Color Core Cardstock Vintage Collection. I embossed the flowers then sanded off the top and WOW it just POPS! Then I went over the words with atyouSpica glitter color markers. You probably can't see that on the photo but the words sparkle! Not too much but just enought to give it some spark! Both these items are available at craftersalley.com. I added flower centers w/ Stickles! The other card was made using SU's pumpkin pie & garden green paper with brad flower centers. The Die Cut words are included in the Cuttlebug embossing folder. The next set of pictures were done with Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock as well. The Halloween House (yes I know, not the season BUT...) was done with their Black Magic collection. One side is textured and one side is black. It really made the Halloween House pop after sanding! I used Flexible Phrases (SU) for the happy Halloween and embossed it in black and cut with the Word Punch. I 'slimmed' it with the green glitter pen. The spider was cut from the Cricut Paper Doll cartridge (1") and I glazed him with Crystal Effects. The other card was done with Cuttlebug Birthday Candle embossing folder and the words cut from the die that comes with it. I glittered the Happy Bday w/ the glitter pens and the candle flames were done with Stickles! Sanding the new paper just makes those folders POP! Hope you enjoy these creations and get some insiration from them! I just love trying new things and this paper is just fantastic as well as the new atyouSpica glitter pens. Until my next post, Happy Scrappin' & Stampin' Nancy

No comments: