// // //

Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa Magic Wallet

These magie wallets are just the ticket to giving someone a gift card! I used Stampin Up padded 6x6 paper and used the Big Shot to cut the scalloped fur. The tag is reversible and has a message on both sides. Using the 'belt' belly band holds anything inside in place. It is a perfect size for a gift card or money (which works for me LOL). If you are unfamiliar with a Magic Wallet; when you open the wallet from one side the money is on the side with the X and when you open the wallet from the other side the money appears under the two strips of ribbon. Thanks for stopping by. Until my next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this idea! Did you use four coasters or two?
Nance in Reno

Nancy Dawson said...

Nance: I used four coasters. The ribbons are sandwiched between two. Email me if you would like directions. Thank you. Nancy