// // //

Monday, December 1, 2008

Gotta Love Those Penguins

Ever need a quick candy dish? I love to recycle so I made this penguin candy dish using a discarded CD stack cover! It is so cute. One side is the male/one side is the female. I guess since the black paper is behind the plastic it is not dark enough. I may try and make one putting the paper on the outside! We'll see. I have made candy dishes out of the CD stack covers for a lot of occasions. It's quick & inexpensive. The Top Note SU die was cut in 1/2 for each side and it is lined with Basic Black Cardstock. The bows are attached with Zots! Thanks for looking. Until next post, Happy Scrappin' & Stampin' Nancy

1 comment:

Lori Stilger said...

Ohhhh, this is too cute for words!!!!!!!!!!!! My top note die is on backorder; I can't WAIT to get it to play! I've seen so many awesome projects. I just hope SU! keeps carrying it, so I can teach this NEXT year! :D
Good luck on my blog candy!