// // //

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Valentine Pouch

Everyone is doing so much Christmas but after all it is that time of year, I decided to jump into Valentines Day. I made this pouch using the Big Shot Pouch Die (SU, of course). I punched the hearts in it using the new SU punch I received with a new Valentine bundle that goes on sale December 23. You get the punch, a beautiful Valentine Designer Paper pack & a stamp set! I put acetate behind the punched hearts and filled with Valentine heart candy. Accented by adding a silver cord bow and used 2 hearts glued together for the bottom of the strings. OH and BTW, I know, I did NOT use SU designer paper. This paper is from a Design Cuts w/ a View paper slab. (my bad!) Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

No comments: