// // //

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BIG Announcement!

I am sooooo excited. I was chosen to be on Sandi's and Carol Anne's Design Team (the Stamp-A-Holics). I am posting the details below. It is such an honor to be chosen by such talented ladies. I had NO clue that I would be chosen and can't wait to start with the special challenges! Hang in there for more to come! New Design Team Posted: 11 Apr 2010 04:51 PM PDT Hi Gang: I don't normally post on Sunday, but I'm to excited not to. I would like to congratulate and introduce a new design team to you. Carole'Anne and I put a call out awhile back for some fellow stampers who would like to join us on our artistic journey. We were overwhelmed with the response and we had such a hard time deciding, it was heart wrenching, truly. We would like to thank each and every one who took the time to send in their entries,. We know this is a time consuming job and we thank you for the effort. In the end, we tried to pick a well rounded team with each person bringing a specialty to the team. We even picked more than we originally thought. Here they are! Delys D Cran Becky Jensen Sage Kimball Lesley Croghan Debbie Pike no blog yet, we shall have to talk her into one, LOL Marisol Gutierrez Mitzi Lou Luttrull No blog yet, but we might have to talk her into it too. Nancy Dawson Please join me in congratulating these talented ladies to our team and stay tuned for future developments as Carole'Anne and I, and some very special people are working on something.....it's a pretty big something too. It's so big, it's going to take some time to finish!.... Sandi MacIver Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Congratulations, Nancy!

Michelle said...

WAY TO GO, NANCY!!!! I WILL BE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR PROJECTS FOR THEM......