// // //

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bits & Pieces

Looking around my craft table I saw lots of bits and pieces of things I had started but never finished sooooo I combined them. The Background was made trying to recreate one of Michelle's cards but I did not like it. The rose was my first attempt at a flower using the large flower punch (mini-catalog). The gate was from a left over piece of paper I had stamped to use as the fence on my rabbit card so it's just a modge podge of bits and pieces. Hope you like it. Could be a birthday, get well, thank you, etc. Ok I am not using the flash on my camera and I have two lights, one on each side but I keep getting this yellowing effect! O well one day... Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Nancy,
I am awarding you the Sunshine Award for being an inspiration to me. Check out my blog www.designsdonesimple.blogspot.com for your award.
Michelle A.