// // //

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yes, the Sun is Shining...

on my BLOG! My new demonstrator friend, Sage Kimble, sent it to me, since she checks my blog for some inspiration and creative ideas. Great huh? I am honored to be even associated with such a fantastic list of seasoned bloggers! Thank you Sage! There are responsibilities that come with the award. Here are the rules: 1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post. 2. Pass the award to 12 other bloggers. 3. Link the nominees within your post. 4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog. 5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award. The hardest part, of course is narrowing it down to just 12 blogs!! Here are my favorites that I am sending the Sunshine Award to: 1. Cindy Blekas - Simply Cindy Crafts 2. Mary Jo Price-Williams -- Techno Stamper 3. Becky Roberts -- Inking Idaho4. 4. Melanie Muenchinger -- Hands, Head & Heart 5. Marie -- Marie Loves to Stamp 6. Tarheel Stamper 7. Leonie Schroder -- Stamp A Latte 8. Eileen Kaput LeFevre -- Stampin' Blog 9. Pamela Browne - Stampin' for the Soul 10. Ellen Kemper -- Blink, Think, Ink 11. Sherrill Graff -- Late Night Stampers 12. Diva Coffee Break Designs Whew! It WAS hard to narrow it down. There are just so many great blogs out there and so little time to visit. Such a great way to Inspire, Create & Learn! So to all you new Sunshine Award bloggers, go create your own list, and spread the sunshine around! Now I need to go leave comments on all these blogs, letting them know about the award. Check back soon. I will be posting some neat projects! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Inking Idaho said...

thank you Nancy!

Becky

Cindy said...

Wow, thank you so much, Nancy! What an honor; I love your work and really appreciate this :)