// // //

Monday, April 26, 2010

Lemonade Anyone?

This was totally cased from Judy's blog. I just could not resist. Tart and Tangy is the stamp set and is so cute with lots of possiblities; mixed drinks, lemonade, iced tea, cherry on top, etc. I used Summer Sun (retiring) for the base of the card and just cut a straw to put down inside. The glass is made from cardstock vellum with Summer Sun rubbed on the inside. Looks good enough to drink! I rubbed glue stick around the rim and put Dazzling Diamonds (you can't see it in the picture). I really have to learn to take better pictures. SOON I hope! LOL Thank you, Judy for sharing! Well gonna run, it is storming here and don't like to be on the computer! Keep stamping. PS After I posted this, I took Crystal Effects and dripped in on the glass and it looks like it is sweating and makes it even more refreshing! Until next time!Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: