// // //

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another Zindrof Knockoff!

I keep practicing Michelle Zindrof's brayer technique. She does some gorgeous work and it looks more like a painting than a greeting card. Visit her blog for instructions and it does take some practice. I have found you don't use much pressure and it goes alot better. I have been trying to clean up my scrap room and organize my papers and boy is that ever a chore. It will take months! LOL The new catalog for Stampin' Up will be out soon and with lots of new stuff so I need to get organized so I can play! I do try and make something new every day though. Please come and visit again soon and thanks for stopping by. Happy Stampin' and Scrappin' Nancy

1 comment:

Glenda Mollet said...

Nancy
You are getting very good at this technique. Thanks for sharing your work.
Glenda