// // //

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Embrace Life

This is a brayer technique I have been practicing. Michelle Zindrof (the Brayer Queen) has done some gorgeous cards using a brayer. You will have to check out her blog on Splitcoast Stampers. Mine pales after you see her work. She also has lots of great tutorials! I used a Not Quite Navy card and the front is brayered on Whisper White cardstock. I used Embrace Life stamp set for the words and leaves. Made a matching envelope! Just having fun and trying new stuff is the way to go! Have Fun... Happy Stampin' and Scrappin' Nancy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful, you did a great job! TFS
Diane

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Great work!
P.S. You've been tagged. Check out my blog for more info!!

Betty O said...

Simply gorgeous!