// // //

Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Hostess Set

Finally received my preview order from Stampin' Up. As a demo we can order 2 hostess sets. This is a Level 3 set that comes with Seasonal Icon Stamps (4), matching rub-ons and a package of Designer Paper. I made this card using those items and some of the new InColors. (Kiwi Kiss & Pink Pirquette and Baja Breeze) They are really pretty colors. Check them out on Stampin' Up's Website! This was a quick card and I used the FRIENDS stamp from one of the current Hostess sets. I dyed the ribbon using the Kiwi Kiss refills... just a few drops with water. I think I like dying the ribbon to match rather than trying to buy all the matching colors! Just an added note! I used the NEW Sock Monkey stamp (available August 11) and used Shrinky Dinks from Crafter's Alley and made this cute charm for a card or a scrapbook page. Sorry the picture is a little blurry but my camera was acting up. Remember colors on Shrinky Dinks show up darker AFTER they are baked! Until my next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy