// // //

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Individual CD Holders

After clearing off some photos on my computer, I decided to made a CD for my DD with her 550 mgs. of photos I had scanned. So I made the Chocolate cover for her using the Cricut Design Studio to make the CD label and running it thru the Zyron machine. The other two covers are embellished on the inside similar to the brown one. I did not want to put 3D embellishments so it can be stored easily. I used Accent Essentials (Cricut cartridge - 4" flourish) for accent as well as the 'O' monogram. Now she has a copy of all her pictures thru a certain date! Oh you could also use the pre-cut cd labels and stamp on them. I am still trying to use up my discontinued Stampin' Up papers and I think my Chocolate is finally gone! But I loved that paper. Thought this would make a great gift for someone's special occasions, Christmas, birthday, vacation - etc. They were fun to make and use some of the CD mailers (I have a bunch)... Until my next post, Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'

1 comment:

wtam said...

I love your cd holder and was wondering if you had any instructions or size detail.
Thank you,
Tammie