// // //

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chipboard Top Note

I used a heavy cardboard to cut a top note so I could emboss only the edges of the paper. Sandwich: Multipurpose Platform, Stampin Up Embossing folder with cardstock inside, cardboard or chipboard stencil-cut on top of that then put one of the standard cutting pads on top. Run this thru the Big Shot. The cardboard causes the impression on the paper leaving the middle flat for stamping or embellishments. I used the Lovely As A Tree set and if you don't have one, you need to get it. It is a great classic stamp set. Anyway---I did add some touches of Diamond Dust in the trees and matted it on Handsome Hunter Green CS. You'll have to try this technique. Sorry I forgot the photo but it's here now! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Joyce Spear said...

Will you be providing a photo?

Joyce Spear said...

Beautiful card! I'm glad I came back to look! (Don't feel bad -- I have a lot of senior moments myself!)

Thanks for explaining the sandwich in a way I can understand!

Smiles,
Joyce