// // //

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Shadow Box Card

This was done from a Beate John's Video on making a Shadow Box card. It was on Leonie's Blog so check it out! It is a great video and very easy to follow. Leonie has a great blog so while you are there browse around. I love this paper and it makes such a cute card. The card is 5.5 x 5.5 to accomodate the shadow box. Paper is Chocolate Chip Base, Tall Tales Designer paper with the matching Animal Stories Stampin Up stamp set. Finishing the inside of the card makes it quite unique. Beate has started embellishing the inside which really adds to the 'handmade' card. Hope you like it. So view the video and make your own! My hubby has a buddy that hunts in Africa so I have to do a remake for his birthday (hubby request)! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Leonie Schroder said...

great card Nancy!! I made one of these too with the Unchartered Territory set - makes a great 'man card'

MJ said...

Oh my goodness this is just too cute. I am so glad I picked this set there are going to be so many adorable ideas. Thanks so much for adding your links!