// // //

Friday, September 11, 2009

Embossing

Another WOW technique introduced by Patty Bennett using your Big Shot and Stampin Up embossing folders. Rather than rebuild the wheel Patty has a tutorial on her blog (Click here). However, I did not have the wooden templates. I cut an oval from a really sturdy piece of acetate and it worked fine. I used Bravo Burgandy and Very Vanilla card stock. The mauve is not SU! (unknown) And I just noticed when I scanned the picture - I put the bird on the wrong side and the embossing is backwards but you get the idea! LOL I hope this inspires you to try different things but just have fun! Thanks for stopping by. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Leonie Schroder said...

kewl idea to use the acetate! what a sweet card it makes ;)