// // //

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gretchen Barron's Challenge

This card was made for the Challenge on Gretchen Barron's Blog. It's a bit different but close enough. I wanted to use this set since I've had it a while and just found a great reason to use it. The paper is from the Mini Catalog - Christmas Cocoa specialty paper. It has a certain shimmer to it. I used Real Red and Soft Suede cardstock. The two side trees are on ONE dimensional but the middle one is on two doubled up for extra height. Hope you like it. Oh on the inside I stamped a flourish from the same set, Patterned Pines - Level I Hostess set from the Mini Catalog. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Carole'Anne said...

You did such an amazing job on this sketch. I really like your choice of patterned paper, and the trees look so nice cut out!
Really nice thanks much for sharing
from
Carole'Anne
aka
Stampin Stressaway

gbarron56 said...

Hi Nancy -- great job with this week's sketch! And it's good to see that I've got you stamping on the insides of the cards as well. Thanks for your inspiration! Blessings, Gretchen