// // //

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Waterfall Album

I purchased the pattern for this from Corrine (aka Roxy) at Stamping With Roxy Blog. It was very, very easy to follow. She is very 'visual'! Anyway, I made two so far. The first one was with a discontined Scrappin' Travel Kit (very, very old) and I made the second with Cottage Wall. I hope you can tell by the pictures how it works. If you have ever made the 'infamous' waterfall card, its the same principle. I plan to make these at my next Scrapbook meeting. I think my ladies will love it. Once assembled, embellish as desired. What a great gift idea or make them for a special occasion, camping, Halloween, Christmas, birthday! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

This turned out beautifully !!!!! You did a fantastic job and thank you for your kind words about my tutorial !!! You're so sweet !!!

Have a great day!
Hug the ones you love !
Corinne (aka Roxy)

Leonie Schroder said...

love these Nancy ... well done and what an awesome gift they'd make!